BUSINESS SAVVY COUNSEL
We are a group of experienced attorneys and business advisors dedicated to helping our Clients achieve their business goals.
Counseled Clients on complex transactions totaling more than $100 billion
Cross-border transactions in more than a dozen countries, including Israel, India and Brazil
More than fifteen years of experience at leading international law firms
Select Transactions Prior to Matterhorn Include:
- Pharmacyclics in its sale to Abbvie.
- Seragon in its sale to Roche.
- DSSD in its sale to EMC.
- Twitter in its acquisitions of Bounty Labs (Periscope), The Niche Project and Whetlabs.
- GT Nexus in its sale to Infor.
- Thoma Bravo in its acquisition of PowerPlan for an undisclosed amount.
- SingTel / Amobee in its acquisitions of Adconion Media Group’s U.S. and Australian businesses and Kontera Technologies.
- Acxiom in the sale of its IT Infrastructure Management business to Charelsbank Capital Partners and M/C Partners for an undisclosed amount.
- Enzymatics in its sale to Qiagen for an undisclosed amount.
- Autodesk in its acquisition of Design Studio for an undisclosed amount.
- Goldman Sachs and J.P Morgan in connection with the offering by Perstorp, a world leading specialty chemicals manufacturer based in Sweden.
- Ontex, Europe's private label market leader in hygienic disposable products, in connection with its issuance of acquisition financing for the purchase of Serenity, a leading manufacturer and distributor of incontinence products in Italy.
- Unilabs, a leading medical diagnostic services company, in connection with its offering of approximately in a combination of senior secured and PIK notes.
- Swissport, the world’s leading provider of ground and cargo services to the aviation industry, in connection with its offering.
- Jefferies and UBS in connection with the offering by Avanti Communication, a leader in the satellite data communications services.
- KKR and J.P. Morgan in connection with the offering by PortAventura, an amusement park located in Spain.